We assess, among other things, the legitimacy of a provider's business, the delegator protection, and the sustainability of their services in a fast-moving environment like crypto. In assessing them, we especially emphasize their business practices, and the veracity of the information they provide. We see this as the cornerstone of a truthful relationship between delegator and validator.
The crypto market is continuously in a changing environment. For this reason, in this section, we would like to see how the Provider deals with different situations:
- Offering of slashing protection
- Sending funds to the Provider’s validator address instead of delegating
- Strategies for market downturns and alternative strategies
Regulatory security and the legitimacy of the Provider’s service are the cornerstones of a trusted relationship between delegator and validator.
In this section, the following aspects are considered:
- The legal jurisdiction under which the operations fall
- Whether the Provider restricts certain jurisdictions in the services